Tailor-made data acquisition devices for structural health monitoring applications. Ideal price-performance solutions for permanent condition monitoring on structures such as bridges, buildings, antennas, and stadiums
- All-in-one: IOLITEi 3xMEMS-ACC is a family of data acquisition devices with an embedded triaxial MEMS accelerometer, analog-to-digital conversion, and EtherCAT interface based on the IOLITE modular DAQ device platform
- Low noise density: The IOLITEi 3xMEMS-ACC devices have a very low noise performance. The IOLITEi 3xMEMS-ACC has a 25 µg/√Hz spectral noise density while the IOLITEi 3xMEMS-ACC-S has an ultralow spectral noise density of 0,7 µg/√Hz. It is comparable to the best-in-class Force Balanced accelerometers.
- Velocity & displacement: IOLITEi 3xMEMS-ACC are DC response accelerometers, capable of measuring static accelerations starting from 0Hz. Software calculations in DewesoftX allow you to calculate velocity and displacements as well as static pitch and roll angles from the DC acceleration values.
- Perfect synchronization: The IOLITE 3xMEMS are EtherCAT-based devices and are synchronized down to 1μs device to device. This is very important when performing Operational Modal Analysis to understand structural dynamics (natural frequencies, modal shapes, and damping ratios).
- Distributable: Multiple devices can be easily distributed and synchronized over large structures using one inexpensive CAT6 cable that can span up to 50m node-to-node. By using optical converters, even distances of more than 20 km between the devices can be covered while still keeping a 1us synchronization between the devices.
- Great price/performance: Low unit price, free software, simple on-site installation, and the best-in-class option for dynamic acceleration, velocity, displacement, and static inclination monitoring make IOLITE 3xMEMS one of the best price/performance devices on the market.
- Versatile measurement: The device can measure acceleration in the X, Y, and Z axes. Software calculations in DewesoftX allow you to calculate velocity and displacements as well as static pitch and roll angles from the DC acceleration values.
- Waterproof enclosure: We offer a fully waterproof enclosure with IP67 environment protection for all IOLITE 3xMEMS devices.