Torque wrench INSPECTOR, Type 5413-5103
The electronic torque wrenches are hand tools with which to fasten and check bolted joint connections in various procedures. The measured values can be evaluated and archived using the software platforms CEUS and testXpert.
- Torque measuring range from 3 N·m … 1 000 N·m.
- Torque and angle of rotation control.
- Yield point control.
- Audit functions (static torque, release/tighten).
- Internal memory 2 GB.
- Additional measurement channel for clamping force sensors.
- TFT Display 320 x 240 pixels
Thanks to this easy-to-handle device with its display/measuring unit, users can carry out process capability tests on bolted joints for evaluation and documentation of a fastening process under series production conditions in a matter of seconds.
The INSPECTOR meets a requirement that is especially important in the automotive and vehicle manufacturing industry: quality assurance compliant with the VDI/VDE guideline after the fastening process is completed.
More information at: Inspector, Type 5413-5103
Contact us at: +84 986 995 815.